September 29, 2013
- To approach your case with professionalism, demeanor and dedication using, intelligence, ethics, negotiation and trial advocacy skills to get you the results you want.
- To fight for you and aggressively advance your interests.
- To strive to resolve your case in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- To keep you informed about your case at all times.
- To return your phone calls the same day you call if at all possible.
- To be forthright with you about the reasonableness and attainability of your goals.
- To treat you with honesty and the utmost respect.
- To pursue the continuing study of law, to remain board certified in Marital and Family Law and remain a Florida Supreme Court certified mediator.
Peggy Rowe-LinnMarital and Family Law Specialist
Florida Supreme Court Certified Mediator
Steven R. LinnFlorida Registered Paralegal
Christeen M. GensbugelFlorida Registered Paralegal
- Child Custody
- Parenting Plans
- Attorney ad Litem
- Guardian ad Litem
- Contempt and Enforcement
Divorce even when it is amiable is a difficult process. One needs an advocate who possesses compassion, understanding, patience, knowledge, experience, tenacity, boldness and strength. Peggy Rowe-Linn has all of these attributes. Additionally, she has the respect of her peers and of the court. When I hired Peggy, I did so knowing she would listen, consider my wishes, apply the law and represent me. She is an honest, ethical attorney whose breadth of knowledge of all facets of family law is astonishing. Call Peggy, you will be glad you did.
Peggy has lived a life that gives her such an amazing wealth of experience and wisdom that I don't know of anyone who can compare. She is bright, talented, and passionate about everything she does. She has my highest and dearest endorsement.
Peggy Rowe-Linn is a bright individual, extremely well-versed in family law and an exceptional listener. Equally appealing, she doesn't waste time and thinks outside the box. She also has an intelligent, friendly and highly organized back-up team. I was very happy to have had her as my attorney.
Peggy is a topnotch, extremely knowledgeable, Family Attorney who will provide you with excellent service.
Peggy’s Top Qualities: Great Results, Expert, High Integrity.